21 February 2010

OAT

I am also applying for an internship with Ozark Actors Theatre. It is a theatre in Rolla where a few friends of mine work every summer. I really want it. I love St. Louis, but I want to go away for the summer. In Rolla, I'll be out of St. Louis but only about 45 minutes away from the farm - which is the best place on earth.

I'll be gone for the summer - which means missing the core of Marble Stage's seasson. That's sad, because it'll be the first summer in five years that I won't be on stage with them. It's a big change. It's a little scary, too.

But I REALLY want to go.

I just sent in my resume today. I also might audition - but we'll see. I hope I'll hear something this week - I have no idea how long this will take, but I think they are really trying to get the ball rolling with hiring. So I hope I find out this week.

Holy. Crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment