03 December 2009

Awesome

I had to wake up and go to school early to prime my flat since I forgot to do it yesterday. I knew Rick would be there and I thought he's give me crap for waiting till the last minute. Instead, he showed me what we were doing in class that day so that I could do that early as well and be able to leave early. Verdict: awesome!

The shows went awesome. Although I think they were a little confused by the latter, the audience loved both Superhero and Drive. I got a lot of compliments from friends and teachers who saw the show. Verdict: awesome!

I've been DYING to get tickets to Star Wars in Concert. They've been talking about it on the radio for months, and I've heard a lot of good things about it. I've been trying and failing to win radio contests and I was very close to caving in and buying the tickets myself. I got home twenty minutes ago, to discover an e-mail from my choir teacher telling us about a phone call he received. This phone call invited members of his choir to perform at the concert. I don't just get to see most of it for free...I get to PERFORM in it! Verdict: AWESOME!

My day: AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment