14 December 2009

Back To The Closet!

I just got the e-mail from Michelle... Closet Land has been invited to the Region V American College Theatre Festival (ACTF) in January!!

This is really exciting. I've never taken a show on the road before. Plus, show or no show, ACTF is really fun. I believe it is in Overland Park, KS this year. Ahhhhhh! We have a meeting tomorrow afternoon. I'm so grateful to have even the littlest of backstage roles in this show.

In other news: I finally talked to Ryan. That was hard. But, I basically explained to him my situation, and just the emotional state I'm in at the moment. He seemed disappointed but I think he understands. I may have just salvaged that friendship after all. We'll see.

And quite possibly the most important news of all: Sausage, Egg and Cheese Biscuits from quick trip are FIRE.

No comments:

Post a Comment