11 June 2009

Wild At Heart

This summer feels like a roller coaster ride.

I've been down lately. I'm letting certain people get into my head and under my skin and I've let them bog me down with their bullshit. I hate how depressing and dull I have become in the past couple of weeks. I let myself get comfortable coasting along and doing whatever anyone else wanted to do. It's time to change.

I want to go back to be wild and care free; to doing what pleases me when I want to do it; to making choices for myself. I want to do things that I thought I never would do, just because my friends are doing them. I want to live in the moment. I want to not make plans and to live day to day, hour to hour, minute to minute.

"That rebel moon is shining, those stars burn like diamonds hell bent on chasing down that crazy slide. I'll follow you where you're leading, to the first sweet taste of freedom. You got me running, baby, wild at heart."
- Gloriana

Signing off,
Abigail

EDIT: P.S. I am starting a band and writing a musical. Busy summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment