31 May 2009

Ess Ess Ess

The summer is shaping up nicely, especially now that the weather's beautiful again. I spent the first half of the day up at Blackburn with Stevie, and then we decided to spend the next couple of hours at Art Hill, which is hands down one of the prettiest places in Saint Louis.

I went to the Stupid Ass Shindig last night with Courtney and her family. It was at this really neat little bar downtown and the people were AWESOME. They were doing free airbrushing, everyone had really neat cars and motorcycles and they weren't carding. It was an absolutely fantastic night.

Well, folks, I didn't have as much to say as I thought. I'm going to head back outside for the last of the sunshine. Probably gonna take a walk on Grant's Trail.

P.S. Goldschlager is a heavenly creation.

Signing off,
Abigail

No comments:

Post a Comment