12 May 2009

School is out! I probably could have put a lot more effort into the past two semesters academically, but no regrets, right? I'll just have to buckle down one of these days.

Acting was really great today. That class has been really stressful at times, but I am going to miss it. There were a lot of great people in it that I'm going to miss - hopefully I'll see some of them in Acting II next semester! It was really cool to see everyone's growth, too. I love classes that produce such growth in people, I love to observe that change. I should probably be a teacher.

I also feel GREAT about my monologue. Yes, there were things I wish I would have done better, but I got great audience reactions and had fun doing it and that is what matters. Also, my song was VERY well received - which I was so nervous about! I'm probably a better singer than I am an actress, but because of that my singing means more to me than my acting. I am MUCH more vulnerable to people's opinions of my singing.

I'm also really excited that so many more "real people" are getting Twitter. It's a fun (and apparently more reliable) way to keep in touch. I really hated Twitter at first, but I'm glad I kept with it. It can be really interesting to see what people consider worth saying in 140 characters.

Very light blog tonight. Sorry folks. My deeper thoughts are much more personal lately.

Signing off,
Abigail

No comments:

Post a Comment