27 May 2009

What Is A Friend?

I do not think I can define friendship to you. I can, however, tell you what I do to be the best possible friend I can be.

I will never judge you.
I will always listen to you.
I will believe in you, no matter what.
I will be someone you can trust in.
I will make sure that you don't have to face the world alone.
I will call you out on your stupidity, even if I don't do it in a mean way.
I will be there for you, always, for as long as you let me be.

I like to think that I am a good friend. I hope I am right about that.

Even if one of my friends does something that I don't like, I try to work it out. All I want to do is help. They may succeed in disappointing me, but that will never change how much I love them.

On a side note: It better never happen again.

I am slowly becoming too tired to function. It's been a long day. Good night!

Signing off,
Abigail

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I can express with words how much you mean to me. I have never had someone in my life like you and there should be more people like you in this world. You ARE a good friend and more. You are a BEST friend. I don't think anyone has ever cared about me as much as you have. Thank you for everything you do for me.

    It will never happen again. I promise.

    ReplyDelete