14 April 2009

Red Sees Red

Kitty: Okay, let's watch some T.V. because that makes us all happy. Okay, here we go...the "Brady Bunch Variety Hour" is on.
Red: Oh, who the hell gave those people an entire hour?
Kitty: Well, I think this program is fun for the whole family. They've got Charro, and, and the rock band "Kiss". Okay see, now this is nice. A nice family, who gets along, and sings, and dances.
Eric: Yeah, I love the Bradys. Oh, remember that episode where Mr. Brady went completely insane and put bells on all the doors?
Red: Hey, did you see the one where Greg was a real wise-ass, and Mr. Brady took him outside and cleaned is clock?
Lori: Did you ever see the one where I hated living here?!
Hyde: That one's my favorite.

I'm going through watching the entire That '70s Show series. I forgot how much I love this show. I'm also in love with the fashion and my wardrobe is beginning to reflect that. This excerpt from season three really made me laugh and I felt like posting it. That's all.

EDIT: Further into the episode, a scene plays out in Kitty's imagination where the Brady Bunch Variety Hour turns into the Foreman Bunch Variety Hour. Eric and Hyde announced their departure from the show, and then Shirley Jones enters and the boys tell Kitty they are leaving to join the Partridge family. And to make it better, Shirley calls Lori a whore. This show is great!

Signing off,
Abigail

1 comment:

  1. I always loved That 70s Show, back in the day.
    Are you watching it via DVD, or the internets?

    ReplyDelete