22 September 2009

Burning Dreams

I had a very strange dream last night.

We were having a sort of...family reunion on the third floor of my old grade school, St. George, except the rooms, which were most definitely on the third floor, looked more like the rectory rooms underneath the gymnasium across the street, set up and all. Also, a large portion of my extended family was black. My dad left and said he was going to pick up Cornbread from the 92.3 WIL morning show (which is weird because my dad hates that guy!). And then, some of us went downstairs to the parking lot, saw the American flag out front burning and falling off of the pole and realized the entire building was burning down, for a reason I never determined before I woke up.

Yeah. I was thoroughly confused when I woke up this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment