14 August 2009

BIOS Screen of Death?

Friday Five:

1. Once again, I am forced to steal time on my brother's computer. Mine won't boot up, it gets stuck on the BIOS screen. I fear for it's life...Hopefully I will get it to Clayton soon and he will save it. At least it's not the blue screen of death. Oh I hope it's able to be saved. I really can't afford a new computer right now.

2. Nunsense A-Men's opening went well...it definitely needed an audience. Still, would have been nice to see a bigger one than what we got, especially considering that almost no one in the audience paid (lots of Marble Stage members, who get a free ticket, came, as well as two Arts for Life judges). I'm a little worried we won't break even.

3. End of the season at work. Bittersweet. I really love the job, and almost everyone I work with. So much. Also, exhausting, because everyone is leaving for college, which leaves a significantly smaller portion of us to work. Oh well...I guess I'll be making more money.

4. I just realized I only have about two weeks until my audition for The Boyfriend at Meramec. Greg and I have done NO preparation. Fuck.

5. I still need to find a new job for during the school year.

Exhausted as usual,
Abigail

EDIT: I fixed my computer. I'm an idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment