08 August 2009

Nice To Meet You, Rose, Now Run For Your Life!

(Late) Friday Five time! (Sorry folks, forgot to post this over here after I posted it on LJ.)

1. I'm ready for school to start. I need more of a routine...work and one show (that is about to end) just aren't enough. I need to be busy to be happy. I've got too much time to relax right now...and that means too much time to think. Also, I just can't wait for my classes. I have a wonderful schedule (see below!) Friday's off!

2. I'm slowly, but not quite surely, cleaning my room. I may be deluding myself, but I think I'm making minute progress. Which is better than no progress right? It's been horrendously messy all summer. Normally, I would clean it before I got busy, so that it would get quite so bad. Or, I would be forced to clean it because we were moving. Which was a possibility. A possibility I wouldn't rule out for the next year or so. That's what sucks about renting a house...they can just refuse to renew your lease, and that's that.

3. I really need to find a new job. I don't want to go back to JKidz, and the pool closes on Labor Day, after which I'll get my last check. Thankfully, I'll probably be getting extra hours when everyone who goes to school out of town leaves, but still. It's not gonna be that much more money. I think I'm going to apply at Quik Trip, Best Buy, and the dollar store in Yorkshire Plaza (if they're still hiring). Any other ideas? None of those exactly thrill me.

4. Twitter is broken. Not everyone's, just a lot of people's. I get everyone's updates, but I can't update (mobile, web, or application, although commenting on Twitpic DID work), I can't delete or reset my phone, and I can't follow anyone new. Nothing is responding to me. Why, Twitter, whyyyyyy?

5. I love Doctor Who. So freaking much. It's ridiculous. I'm having Kelby going through from the beginning of the new series. I think I'm having more fun that he is :D

Schedule:
Class Piano I - MW - 11:00am-11:50am
Acting II - MW - 12:30pm-1:45pm
Stagecraft - TTh - 9:30am-10:45am
Cornerstone (Shakespeare in Film) - TTh - 11:00am-12:15pm
Choir - TTh - 12:30pm-1:45pm

Yay! Out before 2 every day, and no Fridays! :D

Signing off,
Abigail

No comments:

Post a Comment