03 August 2009

Fuck You.

Fuck you, you dumb asshole. You act like things "didn't work out" but you didn't even give them a chance to work out, didn't even try to work them out with me. Things got rough and I wanted to work them out. You chose to give up on me, which makes me feel fantastic, let me tell ya. It feels awesome when I am not even worth working things out with. Thanks. So stop moping and acting all depressed because things "didn't work out between us and that's sad" because it was your own fucking choice.

Also:
-Don't tell me you tried to hang out with me and that I already had plans. You never once asked me to hang out, and I asked you twice and you turned me down.
-Don't tell me I didn't want to be with you.
-Don't you dare tell me that you cared more about me.
-Don't try and cop out of the conversation because you think I'm being argumentative/sarcastic/etc...especially when I am not.
-Don't act like I was avoiding you for parties...I was bonding with my cast, (when did sitting around restaurants become a party?) I have the right to do that, don'tcha think?
-Stop being a douche bag. Just sayin'

Royally pissed,
Abigail

No comments:

Post a Comment